The future and vision of Bayani’s 20/20 projects are bright and in full swing, just like the San Diego Padres Baseball Season. In addition to today’s launch of JonathanBayaniPhotography.com, we are also in the final stages of completing our photo image print and canvas online retail store. We are also excited to introduce the following family projects:
- HannahBananaCam.com: A Children’s Advocacy and Product Review Website and future YouTube channel
- ConvosWithCaroline.com: A Fashion, Travel and Photography Blog authored by my oldest daughter
- Bayani’s Islander Foods: A food distribution entity featuring my Mother Aurora’s Lumpia and other tasty items
We are excited and feel blessed to finally have the opportunity to pursue all of these projects. Thank you in advance for all of your support and I look forward to unveiling other projects in the very near future. Stay tuned!
Give Mom the gift she is always asking for….updated family portraits of her family, children and grandchildren.
- 30 minute sessions
- Up to five people in photoshoot ($10 for each additional person)
- Receive six high resolution edited digital images
- One 8×10 professionally printed photo
Two special days have been selected for these mini sessions:
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 in San Diego from 9am-3pm
- Powerhouse Park in Del Mar
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 in Redondo Beach 9am-3pm
- King Harbor/Redondo Beach Pier
Make Mom the Center of Attention or give her the perfect Mother’s Day Gift by turning these professional photos into canvasses, blankets, keychains, coasters, etc. Don’t delay, space is limited!
@mothersday #sandiego #redondobeach #familyphotos #celebratemom
Make sure to ask us about the “Save the Date” – mini video, a unique way to announce your wedding date. We are proud to offer a “Save the Date” mini photo video with select wedding and engagement packages. Not only is it different way to announce your special day, but it will save you money on printing, postage and mailing postcards.
#savethedate #weddings #sandiegocounty #losangelescounty #orangecounty #engagementsession
“There are no strangers here, only friends that you haven’t met yet.”
Just like their slogan says, there really are no strangers here and (Fred and Tracy) the owners are amazing people who really consider you family once you walk in the front door. I guarantee you will love the friendly atmosphere and the wine selection is amazing. So if you are ever in the “The Village” you have to stop by to say “Hello” to your current and future friends! I love this place and the people!
For more information visit www.friendsofthevine.net
#friendsofthevine #greatwine #greatfriends #greatatmosphere #redondobeach #family